Update 07/09/2017: And the winner is…….
Update 01/09/2017: The competition has now closed – we’re wheeling out our giant smile-o-meter to pick a winner!
If the weather turns out to be only good for ducks one day this summer, it’s time to get out your felt tips and crayons and enter the Quack Snacks® Colouring Competition!
Our favourite entry will win a bumper box of 40 Quack Snacks wild duck food pouches – enough to help you, your friends and family offer the ducks some healthy food for some time to come!
Whilst entries must be made by UK residents over 18 years of age, artists of all ages and artistic talents are welcome to get colouring. You can colour the picture any way you choose, from some pound shop crayons or glitter, to fancy artist paints. We don’t mind if you import the picture into a painting app and colour it using a phone, tablet device or computer.
How To Enter:
- Download the competition image sheet here: (PDF version) (PNG version)
- Print it off and colour as you wish (or import into a painting app).
- Take a photo of the finished masterpiece (or save your painting app image file).
- Email the photo/image to firstname.lastname@example.org We won’t add your email address to any mailing list or pass it on to anyone else…not even to tell you about our Quack Snacks boxes of wild duck food for just £3.99 with free delivery!
Competition Terms & Conditions:
1. The promoter is Quack Snacks.
2. Entries must be made by UK residents aged 18 years and over (entering on behalf of younger artists where necessary). The prize will only be shipped to a UK address. Entry is free and no purchase is necessary.
3. The competition closes at 23:59 on Thursday 31st August 2017. Entries received after this time will not be entered into the competition.
4. Entries must be made based on the competition image sheet and supplied via email to email@example.com. We are not responsible for lost emails or files that cannot be opened.
5. There is ONE prize of ONE box of Quack Snacks Pouches. There is no alternate/substitute prize or cash alternative.
6. The winner will be selected by Wednesday 6th September 2017 and notified by the email address used to make the entry.
7. The winner must accept the prize by return email within 7 days, else it will be offered to our second favourite entry!
8. You agree to allow us to use your entry without licence or fee in our marketing activities – such as posting the image on our website or Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest accounts.
9. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. This competition is not associated or endorsed by Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or similar platforms.
11. By entering this competition, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.